DIP Black Subway Self-Adhesive Tiles make a simple kitchen and bath renovations not only beautiful but above all, excitingly doable. They’re fun to install, easy to care for and beautiful to live with.
Tile Design: Classic Subway
Finish: Ceramic Black Gloss
Coverage: Approx. 13.5 sqft
Quantity: 10 tiles
Size: 12” (w) X 12” (h)
Weight: 6 lb
Thickness: 1/4 inches
Material: PVCLV Composite
Limited Warranty: 20-Years
- Additional Info
- Product Reviews
Fun to install!
Because of our proprietary Lightweight PVCLV Technology, you can use a utility knife to cut or trim pieces. Therefore, no power tools, toxic glues, or grout are necessary. A pencil, box cutter, and ruler are all it takes to reface over existing tile, wallpaper, mirrored walls, or sheetrock. All you do is score, bend, and snap. Then peel, stick, and you’re done! Your only mess are leftover peels.
Easy to care for!
DIP Tiles & Wallplanks are water, moisture, steam, and heat resistant because they are specially designed for kitchen and bathroom environments. Our exclusive Heavyweight Self-Adhesive System comes with a 20-year warranty. Consequently, they’re easy to clean and keep clean. These qualities prolong the beauty of our products for decades.
Beautiful To Live With!
Our products look and feel rich and luxurious because of our multi-dimensional color, rich patterns, and realistic finishes. Designed For every room in the house including bathrooms and kitchens, they are also perfect for accenting the back of cabinets, bookshelves, fireplace surrounds, and ceilings!
DIP Self-Adhesive Wall Planks are not easily removable. Removing the product can chip off surfaces and leave the adhesive residue behind.
DIP Wall Planks & Tiles are perfect for bathrooms and kitchens because they are water, moisture, and steam resistant. However, they are not 100% waterproof because they are grout-less therefore we don’t recommend them for inside showers.
As long as a textured surface is reasonably level—meaning no big bumps, high peaks, and valleys, flagstones or rock our DIP Self-Adhesive Wall Planks & Tiles will stick onto existing mirrors, brick, paneling, tile, ceiling tiles, orange peel, and troweled textures like stucco. However, they will not work on crumbly surfaces like crumbly textured popcorn ceilings or unsealed unpainted cement and cinder blocks.
Our exclusive heavy-duty DIP Self-Adhesives bond much like construction glue without the mess, odor, or long dry time. It is a thick self-adhesive FOAM RIBBON that bonds stronger over time meaning our products can fulfill a 20-year warranty. Made exclusively in the USA.
As long as our products are a safe and reasonable distance away from an open flame our DIP Lightweight DIY Self-Adhesive Wall Planks are able to withstand high temperatures, up to 190 degrees Fahrenheit making them perfect for fireplaces and kitchen backsplash transformations.
To preserve the long-lasting beauty of all our products, clean with a damp towel, soap, and water. No abrasive cleaners are necessary.
Our products are fire rated and approved for residential use. To use in a commercial setting email email@example.com we can provide information for an approved commercial installation using non-combustible backings.
- Placement - An excellent place to pre-plan the layout of your backsplash pattern is right on the counter in front of where you will place the backsplash. It will help you see the center and where the lines will fall quickly and evenly.
- Cuts - Cutting can be done with scissors or an Exacto knife. You can also use tin snips or a Dremel if the material is thick. Create a template with a piece of paper, then use the cut lines to trim and fit tiles around outlets or windows.
- Wall Condition. As long as a textured surface is reasonably level—meaning no big bumps, high peaks, and valleys, flagstones, or rock our DIP Self-Adhesive Wall Planks and Tile Backsplashes will stick beautifully onto existing mirror, brick, wallpaper, paneling, tile, acoustic ceiling tiles, orange peel and troweled textures like stucco. However, they will not work on crumbly surfaces like crumbly textured popcorn ceilings or unsealed, unpainted cement and cinder blocks.
- Before installation - wash the surface and grout lines with a powerful grease remover and dry. After this, take your time as you stick the self-adhesive backsplash.
- Tips - Fill a small spray bottle (between 12-24 oz) with water and add 1-2 teaspoons of mild dish detergent. The mixture can be sprayed on the protective coating and directly on the adhesive back of your tiles. This gives you greater flexibility when planning or placing your tiles, so they end up exactly where you want them! You may use a waterproof caulk at the edges to seal the base and sides of your project if you wish. It's not required for everyday use. Use this along the bottom of the tiles, or the edges where they meet other surfaces/corners, not between the tiles themselves.